4.15.2008

My Inbox Zero Story

One of my resolutions this year was to keep a clean desk and a clean inbox. Actually, it was to keep an clean desk and an empty inbox. I have been using Inbox Zero to help me take care of the latter. You may have noticed that I have been tracking my progress at work with JoesGoals. If you have been following my progress on the widget at the right, you'll notice that I have been occasionally reaching zero (sometimes twice in one day!) but only at my work inbox. Well, I am proud to say that I finally hit zero in my personal e-mail account! It took some time and effort (not as much as some), but I am finally there. I have posted a lengthy, but possibly life-changing video about how you, too, can free yourself from the shackles of living in your inbox. Enjoy, and let me know how you deal with your e-mail.